SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Increase your brand recognition, boost your SEO (search engine optimization, such as a Google search), improve brand loyalty, and offer more conversion opportunities (new customers). Basically, you're aiming for more customers, more traffic, and more conversions.
WHAT ADVERTISING SERVICES WE OFFER
Targeting the right people to meet your business goals. No matter what social media platform you choose to place your ads, you can count on it being money well spent. Facebook and Instagram have the best ad targeting available. By speaking directly to your audience, using appropriate Call to Actions (CTAs), and directing them to your landing page, we'll draw in the right crowd for your business. Keeping it short, sweet, and to the point. We also offer Google and Twitter ads!
HOW IT WORKS
We love setting up social media ads! Whether you have the exact promotion, image/video, and link ready to roll or you need help getting it all together, we're ready and willing! Let's talk and see what platform best works for your business, location, and how we can get the most bang for your buck.
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
• Your promotion- sale, item you're offering, service, special for the month
• Your budget- how much you'd like to spend on your ad
• Your dates- when would you like to run the ad
• Where are we sending potential customers? Your website? A place to purchase? What link?
GIVING US ACCESS
We will need to be added as an editor on your business Facebook page and also added to your ads account. Thankfully, the steps are pretty simple! Email us for instructions.
SPLIT TESTING YOUR AD
If you're a first time client, we can set up your ad with a few different headlines, copy, images/videos, and other aspects and test them. We'll check it about four days later and see which headline, copy and image/video combo is performing best and stop the others, let that one continue!
TEST YOUR AUDIENCE
We'll do the same as mentioned above, check it in a few days to see:
(1) Where the clicks were coming from (Facebook, Instagram and Desktop, or Mobile)
(2) Who was clicking on them (ages and male or female)
(4) Many more fun analytics. Or at least we think they're fun.